Dog walking adventures in the East Bay’s Regional Parks
Your dog needs daily walks, and sometimes a quick stroll around the block to go potty will do. But your dog also needs more than just routine bathroom breaks – like exercise, excitement, exploration in the Great Outdoors, and tail-wagging social time with other dogs. Fuzzy Paws gives dogs all that and more with daily small-group, on or off-leash nature hikes in the East Bay’s most beautiful recreational areas!
- Maximum six dogs per walk – with packs selected by an experienced dog walker trained in the science of pack “matchmaking” & management
- Hikes in Anthony Chabot, Leona Canyon & Redwood Regional Parks provided five days a week (two-day-per-week minimum commitment)
- At least one full hour of hiking per day & up to three hours out of the house with driving time
- Reliably on-time – we pick up & drop your dog off when we say we will
- Got a high-octane dog? We’ll burn off her extra energy! Is your dog, bored, lethargic or overweight? Regular exercise will make her peppier & melt those extra pounds away!
- Safety first – with dogs personally supervised by a dog walking professional certified by PetTech in Pet First Aid & CPR
- Optional pics & videos of your dog in action so you can see where we went & what an awesome time we had!
At Fuzzy Paws, we love dog walking – especially because dogs love our walks! Call or email us to ask how we can help your dog have more fun – and be more fun at home!
Dog Walking Rates
Price Per Walk
|$20- extra for each additional dog|